Welcome to the Primary Computing Programme
This is a professional development programme designed to support teachers from all backgrounds who want to improve their knowledge of computing. Certification can help you cover new areas while also reinforcing the skills you already have. Think of it as a refresher course that can help you identify and overcome your problem areas.
Register & plan
Create an account and discover courses suited to you
Complete a tailored programme of CPD, both online and local to you
Engage with other teachers and with local Communities of Practice
Complete your learning programme and receive your Certificate in Primary Computing
Embed new ideas in the classroom and see increased impact
The programme is suitable for those already teaching or planning to teach computing and will help teachers to fill potential gaps in their knowledge.
Benefits for you:
- update your skills and be recognised for your subject knowledge
- feel more confident to teach this high demand subject across the curriculum
- choose from face-to-face and online modules to suit your learning needs
- save time on lesson planning and gain inspirational teaching ideas
- meet teachers in your area to share ideas
We hope you find the programme supportive and that it helps to give you the confidence to teach computing in your school.
How to enrol
Start your journey!
- Create your account with STEM Learning, and log in
- Enrol with the click of the button
- Complete an enrolment questionaire to gauge your confidence with computing
- We will recommend a training package for you to complete
- Complete the required training & community activities to receive your qualification
Already have a STEM Learning account? Simply log in