Help us inspire the computing experts of the future
Why you should get involved
Our vision is for every child in every school in England to have a world-leading computing education. Join our efforts to ensure young people are equipped with the necessary skills for the future.
We want to:
- Ensure every school can benefit, regardless of circumstances
- Help primary schools and teachers give every child the right grounding in computing
- Continue to build capacity and demand for computer science at GCSE and beyond
- Make computing and digital skills engaging, so all pupils can understand their value and see the opportunities available to them
Help us continue to remove barriers for teachers in state-funded education in England to access essential CPD.
We work in partnership with other programmes to enrich and enhance our schools’ computing offer.
Other ways to get involved
- Help young people aged 9 to 13 to use the Code Club projects
- Commit for a minimum of 12 weeks, with training provided
- Spend 1 hour per week, usually after school
- Get involved in activities and make a difference to young people, your community and STEM education
- Help young people to understand the real world applications of their learning
- Volunteer at a Discovery Event
- Inspire A level students about careers in computer science
- Contribute to a session either as the main speaker or as a panellist
- Join a friendly CAS community to share support and ideas with other teachers
- Access high quality classroom resources
- Take part in free CAS events
- As a governor or trustee, help raise the profile of computing as a subject within schools.