A level Computer Science subject knowledge
Certificate awarded by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
Who is it for?
This certificate is for anyone planning to teach A level Computer Science or currently doing so. It is particularly valuable to teachers without qualifications in the subject who wish to demonstrate the capability to teach at this level.
How do I get started?
If you are confident in your A level subject knowledge, once you've enrolled you can complete the test to achieve your certificate. If you are less experienced, we recommend you access CPD to strengthen your knowledge in preparation for the test.Log in to enrol
Benefits for you
- receive a nationally recognised qualification
- showcase your A level Computer Science subject knowledge with a digital badge
- be recognised for your commitment to your professional learning and your subject
- gain confidence in teaching computer science at A level
Enrol on the programme
- Enrol with the click of a button
- Review your CPD needs and attend relevant courses
- Pass a subject knowledge test
- Receive your qualification
How we can help you and your students
Isaac Computer Science is our free online learning programme for A level and GCSE computer science students and teachers, providing learning materials that cover the AQA, Edexcel, Eduqas, OCR and WJEC curriculums.Discover Isaac Computer Science